عدد المساهمات : 1670
نقاط : 4755
السٌّمعَة : 17
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/06/2009
العمر : 30
|موضوع: Windows 7 Ultimate x32Bit OEM RTM/FINAL الإثنين نوفمبر 09, 2009 2:51 pm|| |
Windows 7 Ultimate x32Bit OEM RTM/FINAL
This Windows 7 RTM OEM ISO is a non-brand specific image released to OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and system builders, which in turn distribute and support the Windows 7 OEM disc to end-users.
This OEM version of Windows 7 RTM ISO is not to be confused with brand-specific Windows 7 recovery disc or image that is distributed by major PC vendors, which make use of OEM-specific digitally signed certificates (.xrm-ms) matching the BIOS ACPI_SLIC table and OEM royalty SLP (System-Locked Preinstallation) product key for instant offline SLP self-activation.
Instead, Windows 7 RTM OEM DVD disc ISO requires OEM NON-SLP product keys to activate online or by phone, exactly similar with a retail product key, which is distributed and supported directly by Microsoft, or OEM COA serial numbers pasted on stickers of new PCs. The non OEM SLP key, from product key group ID 182, is similar with retail or upgrade product keys, it can be used only on one computer.
INCLUDED VERSIONS ON THIS DVD :
windows 7 starter
windows 7 home basic
windows 7 home premium
windows 7 professional
windows 7 ultimate
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO DETERMINE WHICH ROUTE IS BEST FOR YOU ~!!
1. Does your current version of Windows have a Crack/Activator installed?
- If so.. then you will have to do a Clean Install
- Otherwise.. there will be conflicts with the Windows 7 Activator
2. If your current version of Windows does not have an Activator/Crack applied.
- If your Windows is clean of activators/cracks.. then you have the option of doing an upgrade or migration(XP)..
- You do not have to do an upgrade or migration.. just wanted to let you know upgrades will work fine if you meet the mentioned criteria ...
* I would recommend a Clean Install
* Clean Installs will prevent any conflicts or problems
* Clean Installs will allow you to install Ultimate w/out any limitations
* Clean Installs will improve your computer's performance
* Clean Installs will improve your computer's responsiveness
* If you do a Clean Install.. your computer will feel like the day you bought it
* Clean Installs will clean up your Hard Drive resulting in more available space
* If you have been experiencing errors.. doing a Clean Install will get rid of all errors and problems
- Just backup the data you dont want to lose..
- Setup a partition on your hard drive during installation to store your data and files. .. incase you have to do another Clean Install.. you can just wipe "C" Drive and none of your Data will be touched .. this is what i do .. it saves me a tremendous amount of time.. as i do atleast 2 - 3 Clean Installs a month.. as i like the performance of a Clean Install
Ultimately.. the decision is yours.. i can only provide my opinion and the differences..
Windows 7 Ultimate x32Bit OEM
SIZE OF .ISO
HOW TO USE .ISO FILE
- Burn image to disk
- Once complete..
- Insert into DVD Drive
- Select the DVD Drive as the "First Boot Device" via your computer's BIOS
- If you did it correctly.. your PC will say "Press any button to boot from DVD"
- Continue with installation ..
- The rest is self-explanatory as all you have to do is read the screen ..
- Open the activator provided
رررررروابط التحميل6روابط فقط